Terms and Conditions
- Terms And Conditions:
- • The last call for placing, cancelling, or modifying orders is at 10.30 a.m. for lunch and at 5 p.m. for dinner. • Sangita’s Kitchen has the right to cancel or change the meals. On the other hand, we will make every effort to keep you updated on the situation in advance.
- • Sangita’s Kitchen retains the right to terminate the tiffin delivery service for any individual client at any time.
- • If the product you ordered is not in stock for circumstances that are beyond our control, we reserve the right to cancel your order. If this is the case, we will let you know, and we will refund any payments that you have already made.
- • Meal subscription plans are only valid for use during the period of time that they are active. In the event that the user does not take advantage of the meals within the allotted time period, the meals will be forfeited. Consumed Meals will be charged with the actual value (MRP) of the product, and there will be a 15% processing fee applied to any refunds made to a bank account. This is applicable to each and every subscription that Sangita’s Kitchen provides under the category of Meal Plans
- The validity period is for a month. Subscription- 45 days Validity
- 15 Days for the Price of a Subscription for 30 Days Validity
- 7 Days Subscription- 15 days Validity
- • Please be aware that there are some places for which we may not be able to offer delivery services. In the event that this occurs, we will get in touch with you utilising the contact information that you give us when you place your order in order to notify you of the situation and make arrangements for the cancellation of the order or delivery to the same address or an alternative address with the appropriate Delivery Charges
- Any order that you place with us is subject to the availability of the products you order, our capacity for delivery, and our acceptance of the order. We will send you an order confirmation when you place your order online, and you are obligated to get in touch with us as soon as possible if any of the facts are inaccurate. We will contact you by either calling you or sending you a text message if the item that you ordered is not currently in stock or if we are unable to fulfil your request to have your order delivered to the address that you specified.
- You have a responsibility to make certain that proper delivery arrangements, including access in appropriate locations, are in place at the time of the delivery of your order in order to ensure that it will be completed in a timely manner.
- • If you do not accept your food when it is out for delivery, or if we are unable to deliver at the stated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions or authorizations, then such goods shall be deemed to have been delivered to you, and all risk and responsibility in relation to such goods shall pass on to you. This applies whether we are unable to deliver at the stated time because of your failure to provide appropriate instructions or authorizations, or if you do not accept your food when it is out for delivery.
- • Sangita’s Kitchen will do everything in our power to fulfil your order within the allotted amount of time and deliver the product to you at the location of delivery that you specified in your order. If we are unable to reach the estimated delivery schedule, we will let you know as soon as possible.
- • If you cancelled your reservation in a timely manner, we will return the whole money to your debit or credit card and re-credit it to your account within 14 days. 10% of the total amount will be added on as processing fees regardless of the circumstance.
- • Sangita’s Kitchen is not responsible for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges, or expenses that you may incur as a result of late delivery.
- We do not assume any responsibility or liability for any delays, failures, errors, or loss of sent information, viruses, or other contamination or destructive qualities that may be transmitted to you or your computer system over our Website.
#173, 17th C Main Rd, 6th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034
Connect With Us
How It Works
Privecy & Terms
Terms And Conditions
Return Or Refund Policies
- MSME : UDYAM-KR-03-0009514
FSAAI : 21222194001324